Email contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact your Club Welfare Officer for any of the following:
- To report any incidents or complaints about the treatment of club members, either children or vulnerable adults.
- Queries on Child protection procedures.
- If you will be coaching or leading children in any of our club’s activities.
Flowchart showing how possible abuse situations should be managed:
Deeside Runners follows the Scottish Athletics policy for Equality, i.e.
We endorse the principle of sports equality and will strive to ensure that everyone who wishes to be involved in athletics (in all its disciplines and forms), whether as athletes, casual participants, club members, officials, volunteers, coaches, office-bearers in the club:
- has a genuine and equal opportunity to participate to the full extent of their own ambitions and abilities, without regard to their age, sex, gender identity, disability, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, religion, race, socioeconomic status or sexual orientation; and
- can be assured of an environment in which their rights, dignity and individual worth are respected, and in particular that they are able to enjoy their sport without the threat of intimidation, victimisation, harassment or abuse.
The Scottish Athletics policy can be downloaded here.