Members of Deeside Runners compete at events most weekends and all over the country. Keep up to date with what is going on here.
The club organises five races
- Pressendye Hill Race (mid May)
- Scolty Hill Race (early June)
- Lairig Ghru Long Distance Hill Race (late June)
- Ballater 10 mile road race (late July)
- Morven Hill Race (mid September)
We always need help to organise these events and membership now includes an expectation that members will help out with at least one event.
There are a small number of team races held around Scotland and in recent years the club has put out teams for the “Devil’s Burden” and the “Cateran Trail”.
Team events don’t have to be limited to ‘fast’ runners and if there is the interest we will always support a ‘casual’ team allowing more members to get the opportunity to take part in some of these unusual events.